Wave Analytics apps empower business users to get smarter about their customers, making it easier than ever for employees, across any function and industry to explore data, uncover new insights and take action instantly, from any device.
Sustainability Insight harnesses the power of Wave Analytics, enabling every business user to instantly identify potential cost savings from the use of energy, water, waste and transportation across their business and their supply chain
See Sustainability Insight in action at Dreamforce 2016, the largest gathering of customer trailblazers.
London – September 1, 2016 – CloudApps, today delivered Sustainability Insight, an app powered by Salesforce Wave Analytics, allowing business users to rapidly identify potential cost savings from their use of energy, water, waste and transportation across their business and their supply chain from any device.
Sustainability Insight is currently available on the AppExchange.
Sustainability Insight allows sustainability executives to make informed investment decisions based on detailed data analysis in real time to uncover progress against their corporate sustainability goals.
Sustainability Insight operates in tandem with the CloudApps Sustainability solution, which automates the collection of disparate sustainability data, performs complex conversions and calculations, and culminates in the production of accurate disclosure reports.
Sustainability Insight harnesses the power of salesforce Wave for interactive analysis and discovery allowing users to:
- Identify areas of business improvement and cost savings based on non-financial metrics such as energy consumption and employee travel
- Differentiate to win business based on transparent sustainability success
- Meet legal reporting obligations based on accurate and complete data
Salesforce Wave Analytics apps empowers business users to get smarter about their customers, making it easier than ever for anyone to explore data, uncover new insights and take action instantly, from any device.
Comments on the News
- Simon Wheeldon, Chief Customer Officer said “We are delighted to launch Sustainability Insight, which extends innovation for our customers. With this latest offering powered by Salesforce Wave Analytics, our customers can now analyze the large volumes of real-time data produced by smart devices. This new application delivers a whole new level of interactivity with sustainability data which allows our customer to quickly identify hot spots for cost savings and improved efficiency.”
- “Wave Analytics is seeing rapid global adoption as companies everywhere are demanding mobile, actionable data discovery and analytics that are embedded in every business process and allow employees to be smarter about their customers,” said Ketan Karkhanis, SVP Product Management, Analytics Cloud, Salesforce. “We are excited to extend the power of Wave apps to even more departments and industries with our innovative portfolio of ISV Wave apps now live in the AppExchange.”
Sustainability Insight and Salesforce Wave Analytics Empower Employees Across Any Function and Industry to Be Smarter About Their Customers
The CloudApps Sustainability solution is aimed at large enterprise organizations with complex estates and supply chain operations.
With customers spanning verticals that include oil and gas, retail, manufacturing, telco, travel and transportation and business services, CloudApps is a leading supplier of sustainability performance & reporting solutions.
The CloudApps solutions are delivered 100 percent native on the Salesforce platform and extend beyond sustainability data capture, reporting and performance management to include employee engagement through the innovation of game mechanics.
Salesforce Wave Analytics Apps Opens Up Insights From Every Data Source—Now Anyone Can Build and Deploy Analytics for Any Business Need
With Wave apps, employees across every function and industry can uncover insight and take instant action, from any device. First, Wave apps were designed to connect to any external data source, enabling users to bring together and explore all relevant KPIs and business measures from a single custom dashboard. Next, Wave apps delivers insights directly into business workflows by enabling companies to embed dashboards anywhere within Salesforce, and by empowering business users to take Salesforce-specific actions directly from within the charts themselves. And finally, Wave apps brings together a dynamic user experience, indexed search and a powerful computing engine in a powerful mobile-first design. Whether a business user wants to get answers, drill into a discovery, share or collaborate their findings or take a data-driven action, she can do it from anywhere, on any device, with the Wave apps.
About Salesforce AppExchange
Salesforce AppExchange is the world’s leading enterprise apps marketplace that empowers companies to sell, service, market and engage in entirely new ways. With 3,000 partner apps and more than 3.8 million customer installs, it is the most comprehensive source of cloud, mobile, social, IoT and data science technologies for businesses.
- Become a fan of CloudApps: https://www.facebook.com/CloudApps-208264148645/
- Follow CloudApps on Twitter: @CloudAppsGlobal
Salesforce, AppExchange, and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
CloudApps helps organizations realize their corporate responsibility goals by offering integrated technology and expert services to accurately capture, manage and report on their individual metrics.
The CloudApps solutions drive performance across Energy & Carbon, Supply Chain, Environmental Health & Safety, Sustainability and CSR metrics, delivered on a flexible platform, that allows you to not only manage today’s requirements but be well prepared for tomorrow’s.
CloudApps has been deployed by over 250 customers, including blue-chip organizations globally such as AMEC, EE, ERM, Tesco, Toyota Material Handling Europe and TUI Travel